Monday, September 28, 2009

New CD: Needle in a Slunk Stack


Looks like Buckethead has a new CD called "Needle in a Slunk Stack" for sale on Travis Dickerson's website. I haven't heard it yet and don't know much about it other than that it was produced by longtime Bucketbuddies Dan Monti and Albert. I noticed that it has a song called "Astral Traveler" - this couldn't be a Bucket version of the classic Yes song, could it? So far this release is only listed as a CD, not as a downloadable album. As always, you can buy it from Travis.

I expect to doing more posting for the time being. Once again, I killed myself working for a start-up over the last year and had no time to work on Buckety stuff. And I got screwed when my job was off-shored. Again. Hunter S. Thompson was right when he said "The dotcom business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Okay, he actually said that about the music business but it still fits.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting post as for me. I'd like to read more about this theme. Thank you for posting this information.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home