Wednesday, November 04, 2009

... and a new gig (for me, not Buckethead)

I haven't seen much news in Bucketheadland since the last tour and CD release, but I just though I'd mention that I'm doing some work for a non-profit called 4D Network. Here's the fancy intro statement: The 4D Network is an interconnected group of internationally-minded people who are dedicated to working towards a common vision of a secure, peaceful, sustainable and just world, where all humans have universal rights and adequate quality of life, in which humanity is free to create, push back the boundaries of knowledge and understanding, and realize its full potential. One example of what we're working on is the Millennium Project development goals. Next entry will have something to do with Buckethead, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home